It’s time for another On Display Monday link party!
But first, let’s not forget this week’s features! I always enjoy looking at and reading about everything you have done! Thank you to everyone who linked up!
*A little reminder to follow the rules. Please visit your fellow “partyers”. The whole point of these parties is to get YOU exposure. Leave a comment and vise versa. You might even make some new friends!*
Board and Batten Bathroom Makeover – DIY with Jen and B
A wonderful transformation! You really have to read the whole post to see all the fun things she did with this room!
Wool Balls Mobile – Titi Crafty
A craft that I’ve been wanting to do for awhile myself. She has a full tutorial on her blog. Love the color choices!
If you’ve been featured, make sure to grab the feature button from the sidebar!
Don’t forget to follow along on Facebook, Pinterest, and Google+ where all the features will be shared and you can find more fun things from craftandrepeat. Links are at the top of the sidebar.
Another big thank you to everyone who voted last week in the One Crafty Contest! I made it through another round! Yay! Things are getting serious. You can read about my participation in the contest here
. For last weeks round we had to use washi tape. If you voted for this picture, you voted for mine!
Read all about it and get free tutorials here
Don’t forget voting for round 3 starts TODAY
in the One Crafty Contest
! This week it’s all about GLITTER! Vote for your favorites and hopefully one of them is mine! Remember to click the word vote that is ABOVE the picture you’re voting for. Voting ends tomorrow (Tuesday) at noon EST.
Besides the washi projects, here’s another fun post I had this week!
Part 1 of my Junk Mail Paper series – find out about what crafty things you can do with your junk mail and unwanted paper.
Now show me what you’ve been working on!
The more links added, the more projects I will feature! So spread the news!
I’m so excited to see your talent and projects!
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link.
- You may link up to 3 projects that YOU have made. Please no repeats.
- Link DIRECTLY to your post and NOT to your main blog URL.
- Please, no giveaways, stores, promotions, or food recipes. This is a craft/project link party only. While your recipes may look delicious, I can’t taste them through my screen. (wouldn’t that be nice!)
- Add the party button from my sidebar or a visible link to your blog’s sidebar or party page. This way others can find the party and join in! If you’ve been featured, grab the feature button!
- Follow me via email, Pinterest, Facebook, or Google+. All links are available on the sidebar. This way you’ll be notified of featured projects and when the next party starts! Comment telling me you’ve followed me, and I’ll follow you back!
- Please be kind, and visit other links. Be extra kind and leave them a comment!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
On Display Monday link parties will start on Mondays and end on Fridays.
I can’t wait to see what you’re going to share!
Click the frog to add your link.