Welcome to another On Display Monday link party!
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend. Mine was a little bittersweet. My husband has been gone on business for 2 weeks. I had 2 of my brothers out here that whole time visiting and helping me out with the kids. I’m happy to have my husband home, but sad to see my brothers leave.
Tell me about your weekend in the comments! Did you have good weather? Do you do something new and exciting?
If you’ve missed out on what I’ve been up to in bloggy world this week, here’s a little recap:
I signed up to be a sponsor for the One Crafty Contest and made this ring for one of the winners. You can read about it HERE.
I also did my first guest post on a blog I absolutely love – One Artsy Mama! I’ll have the full post here for you later on, but you can get a sneak peak and enter in a giveaway for this wire wrapped ring, set of earrings, and Artistic Wire, by checking it out now. 🙂 There’s only a few days left to enter!
Now, let me introduce you to your host and lovely co-hosts!
Randi @ Sowdering About
Heather @ Frugal Fit Family
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Shannon @ Bella Caiden
Shannon will be taking a break from On Display Monday. She hasn’t been feeling well lately and needs the break to focus on her health. She WILL be back though, so make sure to keep following her! I’m sure she would love it if you popped by her blog or Facebook page and gave her some words of encouragement! Get better soon, Shannon!!
All of these lovely ladies are amazing! Please be sure to check out their blogs and thank them for co-hosting. I know I’m thankful to have them as my co-hosts!! 😉
Here’s how it works: when you link up on one blog, it will show up on ALL OF THE BLOGS! That’s a lot of extra exposure for you. Also, since there are multiple co-hosts, there will be multiple features each week! Not only will the features be shown on each blog, but they will be posted to all of the Facebook pages, and on our collective Pinterest board. Make sure you stop by next Monday, not only to check out the features and join a new party, but I hope to have a fun announcement for you all! 😀
And now onto the fun part… features from last week’s party!!!
This is my feature pick:
Color Diffusing Paper Weaving Strips – Little Fingers Big Art
M, my four-year-old, and I have been doing a lot of experimenting with colors and color changing. He would have a blast with this. I just couldn’t pass up featuring this fun kids’ craft!
1. Heather’s Pick: Olive Garden Breadsticks – Nap-Time Creations
2. Britney’s Pick: Modern Mini Challenge Quilt – Windsor & Main
3. Randi’s Pick: Simple, DIY Silver Earrings – Pitter and Glink
4. Shannon’s Pick: Master Bedroom Reveal – Living Better Together
5. Brianna’s Pick: Color Diffusing Paper Weaving Strips – Little Fingers Big Art
Ready to join the party?! Make sure you follow the co-hosts and me via email or Facebook. You’ll be notified of future parties and party features. That just might be you!
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link.
- You may link up to 3 projects that YOU have made. Please no repeats.
- Link DIRECTLY to your post and NOT to your main blog URL.
- Please no giveaways, stores, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
- Add the party button or a visible link to your blog’s sidebar or party page. You can find them in my sidebar on the right. This way others can find the party and join in! If you’ve been featured, grab the feature button!
- Follow your co-hosts and me via email or social media. This way you’ll be notified of featured projects and when the next party starts.
- Please be kind, and visit other links. Be extra kind and leave them a comment!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing all of the co-hosts and me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
On Display Monday link parties will start on Mondays and end on Fridays.
Click the frog to add your link!