Thank you to everyone who linked up!
Let’s get right to the features.
Crochet Bib with a Teddy Bear and a Balloon – Do It Yourself by Ruta
DIY Beaded Hoop Earrings – The Crafty Blog Stalker
So simple. So pretty. A great earring tutorial for beginners. I love anything purple!
Faux Metal Technique – Lakeshore Stamping
This faux metal stamping technique is pretty cool. Jenny has a video tutorial so you can watch the whole process in action. A perfect masculine touch to any homemade gift for Father’s Day!
Find out how I painted this canvas with water here!
AND Don’t forget voting for round 2 starts TODAY in the One Crafty Contest! Vote for your favorites and hopefully one of them is mine! Voting ends tomorrow (Tuesday) at noon EST.
You may have noticed some changes around here. I guarantee you that any buttons you have with the old design will still work, but feel free to replace them with the new ones.
Now show me what you’ve been working on!
The more links added, the more projects I will feature! So spread the news!
I’m so excited to see your talent and projects!
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link.
- You may link up to 3 projects that YOU have made. Please no repeats.
- Link DIRECTLY to your post and NOT to your main blog URL.
- Please, no giveaways, stores, promotions, or food recipes. This is a craft/project link party only. While your recipes may look delicious, I can’t taste them through my screen. (wouldn’t that be nice!)
- Add the party button from my sidebar or a visible link to your blog’s sidebar or party page. This way others can find the party and join in! If you’ve been featured, grab the feature button!
- Follow me via email, Pinterest, Facebook, or Google+. All links are available on the sidebar. This way you’ll be notified of featured projects and when the next party starts! Comment telling me you’ve followed me, and I’ll follow you back!
- Please be kind, and visit other links. Be extra kind and leave them a comment!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
On Display Monday link parties will start on Mondays and end on Fridays.
I can’t wait to see what you’re going to share!