But first, let’s not forget this week’s features! While I enjoyed each and every project, I had to narrow it down to a few. Thank you to everyone who linked up!
DIY Wood Sign Using Your Printer – Upcycled Treasures
99 cent Upscaled Tote Bag – Cupcakes and Crinoline
Who knew avocado skins make such a pretty pink dye? I’m going to have to start saving some skins. They are my absolute favorite fruit! I want to take this bag with me on my next trip to the library!
Lovely Panties Made From Old T-shirts – Serger PepperA great combination of practical and upcycled! I mean, come on, we all wear them! (I hope..)
Here’s a little recap of the projects I’ve been up to this week!
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link.
- You may link up to 3 projects that YOU have made. Please no repeats.
- Link DIRECTLY to your post and NOT to your main blog URL.
- Please, no giveaways, stores, promotions, or food recipes. This is a craft/project link party only. While your recipes may look delicious, I can’t taste them through my screen. (wouldn’t that be nice!)
- Add the party button from my sidebar or a visible link to your blog’s sidebar or party page. This way others can find the party and join in! If you’ve been featured, grab the feature button!
- Follow me via email, Pinterest, Facebook, or Google+. All links are available on the sidebar. This way you’ll be notified of featured projects and when the next party starts! Comment telling me you’ve followed me, and I’ll follow you back!
- Please be kind, and visit other links. Be extra kind and leave them a comment!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
On Display Monday link parties will start on Mondays and end on Fridays.
I can’t wait to see what you’re going to share!