Welcome to another On Display Monday link party!
We are breaking records each week with how many links we get! Thank you everyone who has linked up in the past, and WELCOME new linkers! I’m so happy to have you here! :)
I don’t have any recap for you this week other than to say congratulations to Dawn W. for winning the wire wrapped jewelry and Artistic Wire giveaway!!!
I DO have a lot of fun stuff planned for this week – a wire jewelry tutorial, a FUN upcycling craft, AND there will be an amazing giveaway this Saturday! Make sure you come back to check it all out!
To make sure you don’t miss any post from me, you can subscribe to my blog by email or use the social media buttons to follow along. You can find all of that at the top right of this page in the sidebar.
I am so EXCITED to announce we have another co-host joining us!!!
Welcome Danielle to On Display Monday!
She blogs over at Snippets of Inspiration about things like cooking, crafts, beauty, cleaning, spiritual encouragement, and more! I personally really enjoy reading her blog. It’s definitely worth a visit!! Make sure to leave her a comment while you’re there. :)
Let’s not forget the rest of the ladies who host and co-host this fabulous party!!
Brianna @ CraftandRepeat
Randi @ Sowdering About
Heather @ Frugal Fit Family
Britney @ The Princess & Her Cowboys
Shannon @ Bella Caiden
Shannon is taking a short break from On Display Monday. She hasn’t been feeling well lately and needs the break to focus on her health. She WILL be back SOON though, so make sure to keep following her! I’m sure she would love it if you popped by her blog or Facebook page and gave her some words of encouragement! Get better soon, Shannon!!
All of these lovely ladies are amazing! Please be sure to check out their blogs and thank them for co-hosting. I know I’m thankful to have them as my co-hosts!! ;)
Here’s how it works: when you link up on one blog, it will show up on ALL OF THE BLOGS! That’s a lot of extra exposure for you. Also, since there are multiple co-hosts, there will be multiple features each week! Not only will the features be shown on each blog, but they will be posted to all of the Facebook pages, and on our collective Pinterest board. Make sure you stop by next Monday to see if you were featured!
And now onto the fun part… features from last week’s party!!!
This is my feature pick:
Orange Creamsicle Cake Pops – KC Bakes
I am blown away by these cake pops! Not only do they look delicious, but the level of artistry put in to making these is just AMAZING!
1. Brianna’s Pick: Orange Creamsicle Cake Pops – KC Bakes
2. Danielle’s Pick: Pinterest Project – Simply Sarah
3. Randi’s Pick: DIY Rainbow Nursery Art – Cutesy Crafts
4. Britney’s Pick: Maxi Skirt from a Bed Sheet – Mabey She Made It
5. Heather’s Pick: Chocolate Zucchini Muffins – I Got This Martha
Ready to join the party?! Make sure you follow the co-hosts and me via email or Facebook. You’ll be notified of future parties and party features. That just might be you!
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link.
- You may link up to 3 projects that YOU have made. Please no repeats.
- Link DIRECTLY to your post and NOT to your main blog URL.
- Please no giveaways, stores, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
- Add the party button or a visible link to your blog’s sidebar or party page. You can find them in my sidebar on the right. This way others can find the party and join in! If you’ve been featured, grab the feature button!
- Follow your co-hosts and me via email or social media. This way you’ll be notified of featured projects and when the next party starts.
- Please be kind, and visit other links. Be extra kind and leave them a comment!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing all of the co-hosts and me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
On Display Monday link parties will start on Mondays and end on Fridays.
Click the frog to add your link!